Overcoming Codependency (Untangling Relationships) is a new intensive therapy group, starting on September 11, 2017 (Monday), at 7:00 pm.
This group is open to all adults (male or female) who are serious about wanting answers relative to their personal or professional relationships.
It will run approximately 18 weeks and meet at the Life Coaching & Empowerment offices at 17280 W. Lake Houston Pkwy., Humble, TX 77346.
There will be a small fee for the 1.5 hour group time, each week. The group leader is John Carney, MA, BCPC, who is a Board Certified Master Life Coach and diplomate with the American Psychotherapy Association, has been a national group work specialist for roughly 30 years, and seen hundreds of folks powerfully set free.
As the members work through a powerful workbook together, topics to be resolved will include:
- Discover your family system of behavior and communication (identifying dysfunctional systems and how to correct each one)
- Defining codependency and to what degree it impacts you, and of course how to be free of such…for life
- Identifying perceptions, defense mechanisms and expectational drivers, how we got them and how to be free
- Find out what degree did parents and/or childhood environment have an impact on you deeply
- Discover how to be free from a warped sense of responsibility, fear of failure, rejection, shame, and/or perfectionism
- Finding liberty from controlling or being controlled, approval addiction, blame game or addictions
- How to strategically find the balance of effective assertiveness, and letting go of passivity and/or aggressiveness
If you are interested in joining, or have any questions that John can answer for you, please call 281-608-5900 (c)…the earlier the better since space is limited!
Free Interviewing Workshop – Sat. April 8th, 10:00-11:45 am, Octavia Fields Library, Humble, TX